1. The Main Dining Room is our most formal room with a wood burning fire place which looks out on our vintage rose garden.
2. The Sun Room, formerly a greenhouse, is a smaller room with windows all around looking out on the back garden.
3. The Grill Room has a more club like feel with wood paneled walls, checkered table cloths and a small bar at one end.
4. 2 Private Dining Rooms are also Available,
The Paris Room with just one table seating up to 8 guests and a fireplace is just off the Grill Room.
The Salon upstairs is our most private dining room which can seat up to 40 guests for events. The Salon has 3 antique dormer windows adding charm and views of the gardens below.
5. There are also tables in our Rose Garden for those who like to dine outside in good weather.
There are 5 Dining Rooms Inside the Rose Covered Cottage, All with a Distinct Atmosphere.